Sunday, March 4, 2007

Interesting post on one of Creditwrench's blogs

It appears from one of Creditwrench's blogs, that Western Capital CEO Robert Paisola has attempted to recruit Bill Bauer.

Interesting, considering the email that I received from Western Capital CEO Robert Paisola on Oct 22, 2006 when he attempted to recruit my help in his failed effort to extort money from International Profit Associates.

Here is an exact quote from that email:

Hey Uncle Normie,

I have an idea, I have BIG FISH in the oven and I can use your help. Let me help you burry old Billie and then lets work together on this IPA matter.


As you can see from Bill's blog, and the email I received, Western Capital CEO Robert Paisola is a user. He attempts to use others to suit his purposes, just as he uses others copyrighted material to promote himself.

It appears that Western Capital CEO Robert Paisola's efforts to use others are beginning to backfire on him.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?