Saturday, March 3, 2007

More trouble looms on the horizon for Robert Paisola

According to information I just received, at least one organization I have been in contact with intends to pursue litigation against Western Capital CEO Robert Paisola for his blatant plagarizing of their copyrighted material.

Even though, as court papers in the lawsuit by International Profit Associates against Western Capital CEO Robert Paisola reveal, Western Capital CEO Robert Paisola has no assets.

Is that Paisola's definition of the success he teaches? No assets, just judgments.

Sue me Bobby boy! Then I'll shove abuse of process and malicious prosecution tort claims so far up your ass that you'll think you're back in prison bent over picking up soap.


Send me the complaint via email and I'll waive service. You do know the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure allow for such, right?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?