Monday, June 11, 2007

Patti Pacifico

I read an article today authored by Creditwrench CEO Billie Bauer that referred to Patti Pacifico, an admitted business associate of Western Capital CEO Robert Paisola, as a "journalistic prostitute."

Now I don't know whether Patti Pacifico is a "journalistic prostitute" or not, because frankly I'm not sure what a "journalistic prostitute" is.

What I do know is that Patti Pacifico has removed her Robert Paisola page from her website. And, all of the previous articles claimed to be authored by Robert Paisola have been removed as well.

A coincidence, or just a smart move by Patti Pacifico.

You see, I researched each and every one of the articles on her site that Robert Paisola took credit for as author. And, every one of them contained plagiarized material. Then I made every effort to contact the actual authors of the plagiarized articles.

Posting, or publishing in any form, copyrighted material without the real authors permission, can expose one financially if the author chooses to pursue a private right of action against the publisher.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?